thanks.  it seems to work okay when its applied to my LAN subnet (192.168.x.x) but not for opt1 or opt2 subnets (both 10.x.x.x.) so it may have something to do with the routine that looks up the subnets for those interfaces themselves or the nature of the subnets (i.e. it doesn't like 10. subs or maybe the fact that the first octet is only 2 digits), or a third possibility that it has something to do with the fact that i've renamed those interfaces...  just trying to be helpful... i'll try to take a peek at the code later tonight.

i also get a php error when trying to add ipsec certs... i'll post about it later (assuming its not fixed in sundays new build), havent tried yet).

Scott Ullrich wrote:
Seth mentioned that not currently is not working and he planned on
digging in soon.

Scott