After upgrade to 0.84.2 appears in menu SYSTEM in item PLATFORM  this -
WARP.
And  this appears in 0.84.2  after change from pfsense drop-down face to
pfsense classical design.

Warning: fopen(/tmp/config.cache): failed to open stream: Read-only file
system in /etc/inc/config.inc on line 204 Warning: fwrite(): supplied
argument is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/config.inc on line 205
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/config.inc on line 206 Warning: fopen(/tmp/ifconfig_wireless):
failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on
line 531 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 532 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument
is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 533
ifconfig: not found Warning: fopen(/tmp/bridge_config_ath0): failed to open
stream: Read-only file system in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 274
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 275 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is
not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 276 Warning:
fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 277 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is
not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 278 Warning:
fopen(/tmp/ifconfig_wireless): failed to open stream: Read-only file system
in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 531 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument
is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 532
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 533 ifconfig: not found Warning:
fopen(/tmp/bridge_config_wi0): failed to open stream: Read-only file system
in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 274 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument
is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 275
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 276 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is
not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 277 Warning:
fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 278 Warning: fopen(/var/etc/sasyncd.conf):
failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /etc/inc/vpn.inc on line 61
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/vpn.inc on line 62 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a
valid stream resource in /etc/inc/vpn.inc on line 63 Warning: chmod():
Read-only file system in /etc/inc/vpn.inc on line 64 Warning: touch():
Unable to create file /tmp/filter_dirty because Read-only file system in
/etc/inc/vpn.inc on line 569 Warning: fopen(/var/etc/hosts): failed to open
stream: Read-only file system in /etc/inc/system.inc on line 111 Error:
cannot open hosts file in system_hosts_generate(). Warning: touch(): Unable
to create file /tmp/filter_dirty because Read-only file system in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 204 Warning: touch(): Unable to create file
/tmp/filter_dirty because Read-only file system in /etc/inc/filter.inc on
line 63