From: Mojo Jojo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:21 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Problems in Traffis shapper in 0.84.6 are
outlive, but even more.

Guys (developers and all those helpful on the list)

Sometimes it's nice to be reminded how much people appreciate you working on
a free opensource project!

I for one really love the work you guys do and I am sure many other users of
PfSense do as well.

So, even though you may feel pooped on, I am hear to tip my hat to you and
remind you that many others also appreciate what you do!

Keep on keeping on..

--Todd