Doh, we thought you were talking about a different setting.  Should be fixed in the latest services_dhcp_edit.php

--Bill

On 9/17/05, Damien Dupertuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I tried again this morning with a new nic...the same
problem is here again... the adress in "dhcp lease"
has the priority over the "static mapping"

regards..

Damien

--- Bill Marquette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
: