From: Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:06 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] CDROM Version Install

Hi Guys,
I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.
I have PFSense now running on several boxes in different locations.

I am building a new firewall for a client and during the install I am
getting the following error on versions 80.0, 80.4, 85.0 and 85.2.

The error is as follows:

Acd0: Failure_Read_BIG ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x64 ascq=0x00
error=4<aborted>

Letting this run it finally comes up asking if I want to setup my vlan
now.
I go through the setup fine add a few rules and reboot and the process
starts over.

Please help as I am bald enough now and the ole lady hates when I start
pulling her hair out of her head.

Thanks in Advance,

Mike