From: Jonathan Woodard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:40 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] import monowall xml files

i know this has probably been answered in previous posts but i didn't
see them. i'm wondering if / how i can move my monowall xml file over to
pfsense. i tried to just restore, thinking that i had seen a previous
post saying it was ok,  it but killed everything and i had to
re-install. i would love to try pfsense and most likely will when i have
more time. i just really hoped that all my configurations are not lost
when moving over. thanks and i apologize if i wasn't detailed enough.