From: Scott Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:04 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Traffic shaper-rules

On 10/4/05, Robo.K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you, but I don` understand.

Any existing connections before activating the shaper will not be
shaped.   What Bill is describing is that only connections that you
initiate after the traffic shaper is enabled will actually be shaped.
 Either way I think the problem was the , in the queue/rule name.

Scott

commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* www.inMail.sk - Vasa emailova adresa na cely zivot ZDARMA
* Zoner Photo Studio 7 - Spoznajte kuzlo digitalnej fotografie!
http://www.zoner.cz/photo-studio
* www.ZonerPress.sk - pocitacova literatura, zameranie na webdesign a
grafiku