For the sake of getting this working now (and if you need bash), try the following:

>From a shell:

pkg_add -r bash
rehash
bash

Scott

On 10/11/05, jonathan gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi group,

i tried to achieve this today but i couldn't get good news.

I downloaded the last package from openvpn site, got the easy-rsa
scripts, put it on the pfsense box in /etc/openvpn (everything as
recomended) but i was unable to get it work yet.

First i had some trouble due to the inexistence of the built-in 'export'
command, so variables must be populated either manually on the CLI (with
the 'set' command), or calling a script with the 'source' command.

Then all the scripts are designed to be run on a normal bash so a lot of
modifications should be necessary i think.

I'm doing checks/tasks by my own. If i get something stable in
reasonable amount of time keep for sure i will write the list to inform.

Regards to all ;)

jonathan