Hi,

I just bought pcengine and installed with 0.70.4. I would like to upgrade to the latest version.

I found pfSense-Wrap-Update-0.84.tgz. This is the latest version that I can find.

After I uploaded the image file. I got this error

This image is not digitally signed.
This means that the image you uploaded is not an official/supported image and may lead to unexpected behavior or security compromises. Only install images that come from sources that you trust, and make sure that the image has not been tampered with.

Please note that we do not sign alpha and or beta images.

Do you want to install this image anyway (on your own risk)?

I forced to “yes”. After rebooted the image is still using the old version, 0.70.4.

any idea how to upgrade my wrap box ?

Thanks in advance

-santo-