At 02:31 PM 10/26/2005, you wrote:
Here is my setup:

WRAP
128 mb CF Card

First install 0.864 then upgraded via the web GUI to 0.892 WRAP.

Currently using WAN/LAN only, OPT1 is not doing anything.

This is a home setup using a DSL connection with PPPOE.

All is well until I turn on traffic shaping and run the wizard, then my data speed using most speedtest sites goes from 1500/768 or so, to approx 94/46 or so. Happens everytime I turn shaping on or off, it's definitely the shaping causing this issue without a doubt.

All I did in the traffic shaper wizard is tell it to prioritize VOIP and guarantee 768k of the bandwidth for this purpose. I selected Generic for the type of VOIP service. I finished the wizard and that's it..

So, I am confused what I did wrong which made this kill my bandwidth. Thoughts?

why on earth do you need 768kb for VOIP???