    *From:* Holger Bauer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* support@pfsense.com <mailto:support@pfsense.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:36 PM
    *Subject:* AW: [pfSense Support] forums vs mailing list

    The forum was a kind of "experiment". There were many people
    complaining about the lists demanding a forum. We don't shut down
    the ML because of the forum. Actually it's up to the user to
    decide if the forum or the ml is the better way. From what it
    looks at the moment, most people seem to like the forums more. We
    could try to setup a mailinfo if a new post is started in the
    forum to help keep the ml informed what's going on. Would you
    think this is a good idea to have?
Holger