I tried that command but it gives some missig tihing I will have to have
another look at it

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Marquette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 November 2005 15:37
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] restarting httpd

Create a <developer> tag inside the <system> tag and you'll have a
developer menu (and anything else we use that tag for ;-P) which has a
restart http option.  Of course, this requires that the http daemon is
running :)  Otherwise, Espen already answered regarding the command
that runs (beware of shell expansion).

--Bill

On 11/23/05, alan walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can the httpd be restarted from the command line. I attempted to
run the
> php script from the command line but it failed looking for
credentials.