From: Holger Bauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:27 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: AW: [pfSense Support] Embedded images size

We are trying to reduce the image size. The recent versions now even run from
64 MB CF-Cards. As the embedded images don't support packages there is no need
to inflate them with emptyness if 64 MB is everything that's needed. Dump that
image to whatever size of CF-card you have (>=64 MB). You don't need a 512 MB
image only because you have a 512 MB CF-card.

Holger