On Jan 19, 2006, at 2:20 PM, Jörgen Haraldsson wrote:

I don't know if it's just me that have missed something but why is the Freebsd version in Pfsense only Freebsd 6.0 - Beta 5.

I have upgraded to Pfsense Beta 1 version but still Freebsd is only Beta 5.

Answered this one yesterday. Eliminate all traces of the old kernel. The new kernel boots from a compressed image, but the old one is found first.

rm `find . \! -newer kernel.gz | grep -v kernel.gz` in /boot/kernel