Dual wan load balanced internet access.

Just wondering wheather there is any status on this.

We would love to deploy this very soon. But on tests today it does not
seem to work correctly.

I used the following for my how to

Setup the pools

visit services -> load balancer
delete any pools that are there that do not work
add a new pool and call it loadbalancetowans or something descriptive
set the description to load balancing from lan -> internet or something
descriptive
set the type to gateway
in the Monitor IP box, put the IP address of a host upstream from the
router that can be polled (via tcp socket) to ensure link is up
in the IP box type in the lan IP address of the router
add a Monitor IP and router IP for each additional OPT interface
click save

Create NAT-Rules for your WAN-POOL

visit firewall>NAT>Outbound
enable advanced outbound nat
check the automatically created rules.
create rules for all your internal networks to map to OPT interfaces..
(one rule for each internal network to each opt-interface in the pool)
Apply the changes

I am guessing that carp or VIP's are not required for this to work.

I have the following queries where I may have gone wrong

Q: polled (via tcp socket)