Creata a rule at your DMZ subnet to allow traffic to destination IP INT MTA at
destination port 25. Make sure that rule is above your block rules. It's
routing between DMZ and LAN by default. Then just send over the Mail to the LAN
MTA by using the internal LAN IP 172.16.130.4.

Holger

I don't think this is quiet what I'm looking for.
I already have a number of 1:1 mappings for external addresses to DMZ
addresses. What I have is a mail server in the DMZ that currently is
setup to send all mail after being scanned to an IP on the DMZ that is
routed to an internal mta.

                Internet
                /   \
DMZ MTA 10.0.0.4    INT. MTA 172.16.130.4

1:1 NAT only lets me set on the DMZ or WAN interface, and I believe it
would need to be on the LAN.

so my goal here is the DMZ MTA sends the scanned mail to 10.0.0.200 that
ends up and the INT. MTA. What do I need to do?

Thanks