Jonathan Woodard wrote:
I was just wondering if there has been anymore work done this issue. I updated to the June 4th build and I am still having problems. I run a pptp server and connect to a pptp server remotely. I was initally able to connect but re-connecting will not work and hangs with the typical 619 error.

After disconnecting, if you clear the state table, can you then immediately reconnect? You're reconnecting from the same internal host you originally connected from, correct? Sounds like pf has issues in this area like ipfilter/m0n0wall do. In m0n0wall, the GRE states rarely get closed cleanly, so you have to either manually clear them or wait before reconnecting to the same PPTP server. This is a different issue from the other PPTP one you mentioned.