I am still working with the advanced outbound NAT using pfsense a policy based
dual wan router.  The pfsense version is beta 4 but updated this using the
cvs update script.  I am attempting to specify a couple of machines that
should show that they have the same IP (xxx.xxx.xxx.142).  The interface IP
is xxx.xxx.xxx.138.  I have rules in advanced outbound nat that should set
the outbound IP to be xxx.xxx.xxx.142 but it still shows xxx.xxx.xxx.138.  I
am using IP addresses that are setup as proxy arp.  Should these be CARP or
other for this to work?  For that matter, what is the difference between the
3 types of virtual IP addresses?  Really puzzled on this and I have not
gotten any response to these direct questions on the list.  I am not blaming,
I know everyone has day jobs.  Just need more information about how this
works.

Robert