Newest version will not apply to 6.1, it is meant for RELENG_6/FreeBSD 6.2.

Scott

On 10/5/06, Alan Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Been looking at the ath hal version on pfsense and considering testing
latest version from sam but can not seem to find how to add this into
our
Build routine.

We are running "0.9.16.16" in pfsense and "0.9.18.0" is the latest. How
could we add this into our Own build environment please