Has anyone found the cause or a fix for the following error besides
 robooting? I am using a NFORCE2 based athlon system with 4 3com 905B NICS
 using the livecd version and config file on a floppy.  I am unable to
 access firewall via the webface after I get this error.  I keep getting
 this error.  I usingually get it after viewing or trying to view the
 firewall settings screen.  SIDE QUESTION: Is is possible to edit the
 config.xml file by and and issue a command to perform the same type of
 reload the webinterface does?

 Robert

 Fatal error: Unknown function: parse_config() in /etc/inc/config.inc on
 line 198

PS Sorry about posting wrong thread, I clicked reply to list on an existing
thread without changing the subject.