Timo Boettcher wrote:
* nix4me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a WRAP board (266mhz 128mb ram).  I've read where pfsense takes
up more resources than the 1.22 version of m0n0wall but I don't see
any talk of how much more.

Will pfsense run ok on my WRAP for my home 10mbit/1mbit cable
connection?
Works for me here (same wrap, 10Mbit/1MBit DSL-line). Didn't do any load
test other than throughput, though. Especially, I didn't test high
packetrate apps (p2p-filesharing) or crypto-stuff (vpn).
  Timo

Well it seems to be holding its own. At idle, it reports ~5% CPU and ~40% memory usage. With a full 10mbit download, it was up to ~50% / 50%. So it seems to be working within its limits. Im running ftp server but no p2p.

The configuration webpage speed is a tad sluggish, but I can live with that as long as it routes without slowdown.

Mark