Robert Goley wrote:
I have not heard back on this issue. Is this broken? Was it broken on purpose? The destination port range option is now totally missing from the firewall screen. I am trying to add this to a LAN rule.

I'm thoroughly confused, as I'm sure everyone else is as well which is why you didn't get a response. Of course you can still use destination ports in firewall rules, what good would a firewall be without them? Post a link to a screenshot where you're seeing this and maybe you'll get more response. I'd also suggest starting a new thread as this has nothing to do with the original thread you started (which was such a mess of things that people probably have ignored the entire thread).