1. Upgrade to 1.2-BETA-1
2. See http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/MultiWanVersion1.2

On 6/7/07, Dave Cabot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to get the load balancer to work, but it causes the system to do
a hard lockup.

Hardware Compaq SFF P2 (400Mhz, 256MB ram)
I'm using the internal ethernet card plus two in the PCI slots.  They come
up as fxp0, fxp1, fxp2.  They are all on IRQ 11.

I know there's documentation indicating that that is a problem, but pls let
me further explain.

I get the lockup at the same spot each time.  I follow all the directions on
setting up a load balancer.  http://www.netlife.co.za/content/view/34/34/
When I do the final step (Add the rule to LAN) it locks up hard.  Everytime.

All three cards are connected and handling data just fine.  That's why I'm
not convinced that it's an IRQ problem.

I'm using pfSense 1.0.1.  Clean install, everytime.

Any suggestions?
Dave