What I just come to think of... should I disable the rule of pfsense itself ?
I have used pfSense for almost 2 months now, and have opened port 25 in the very beginning... might it be that this open port is still there, and that spamd also has an open port ?

I think I have the sitation below, when installing spamd ?

WAN --> port25 --> LAN 192.168.10.200
WAN --> port25 --> LOCALHOST --> LAN 192.168.10.200

However, when telnetting into port 25 (with or without spamd) I get the answer of my mailserver (very slow with spamd installed, but I guess that would be that option to disappoint a spammer :) )

Michel Servaes schreef:
It still won't react... I waited more than 30 minutes, but it still doesn't come through...
I see in the System log a lot of spamd(1080), disconnect after xxx seconds...

This is the snip in my rules.debug :

spam table
table <whitelist> persist
table <blacklist> persist
table <spamd> persist
table <spamd-white> persist file "/var/db/whitelist.txt"
rdr pass on fxp0 proto tcp from <blacklist> to port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
rdr pass on fxp0 proto tcp from <spamd> to port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
rdr pass on fxp0 proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
rdr pass on fxp0 proto tcp from <spamd-white> to port smtp -> 192.168.10.200 port smtp

192.168.10.200 is our local mailserver.