Who maintains the nut package ?
If it is installed, you can't see who is maintaining the nut package anymore...

I have a question about this option... there are several settings that I don't quite understand for what they are there :

- are they there to control a network connected ups ?
- or are they there, to be able to connect to pfsense from a remote machine, to poll the status of your battery

The last option would be great, then I would only need clients to install on my Windows servers, to monitor pfSense... if battery falls back at it's own power, the servers should shut down in time...

(I know APC has this software, but using pfSense would be a nifty other way to monitor this - if possible)

kind regards,
michel