OpenManage Server Administrator is what you're looking for.

Dimitri Rodis

Integrita Systems LLC

From: Curtis LaMasters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 11:16 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Dell Hardware Monitoring - pfSense 1.2 Final

No problem, I'm on the phone with Dell support now for which ISO/tool to
download.  Thanks.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Chris Buechler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Curtis LaMasters
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm just trying to minimize failover/failback and downtime.  If I knew it
> was a memory module, hard drive or fan, I could have one ordered and ready
> to go all in one big swoop.

You can tell if it's a hard drive by looking at the lights on the
drive sleds, they'll go orange on a dead disk. Aside from that, it's
probably a bad power supply, fan, or RAM, and you have to get into the
diag software to tell unfortunately.