So I put on 1.2.3 snapshot from earlier today, and threw the box into
production. Didn't see a single watchdog timeout... browsed around in the
web interface with Firefox, no problem. Downloaded a few files, watched
people hit websites, etc. No problem. Then I whip open Internet Explorer and
navigate to carp_status.php and the very second I hit that page, wouldn't
you know:

 0)  Logout (SSH only)
 1)  Assign Interfaces
 2)  Set LAN IP address