Hey,

I have got some settings problem on Pfsense failover:

1.What I have: 1 soekris, 1 router, 2 WANs(one is static IP,the other is PPPoe).

2.I connected the "static IP" to the ETH1 of the soekris and set it in the WAN interface,and it is working fine,but now I need to set a failover,
  let the pfsense prefers WAN2 when WAN fails.
3.I have set the PPPoe in the router,and it works,I connected the router the ETH2 interface in the soekris, and now I am not sure how to set WAN2.the router's IP is 192.168.1.1,what should I put in the "IP address" and "Gateway" in WAN2?

Kindly please give me some guidance,any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Abel