Em 14-12-2009 21:20, Fabian Abplanalp escreveu:
Sawadeekap

After a failed upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3, I made a fresh install from pfSense Full, installed SpamD Package, but it didn't forward any Mails to the internal Exchange Server. I used the default settings from the package, added my internal exchange server (172.22.1.x), and some blacklist RBLs. Didn't create NAT or Rules for Port 25 on WAN ("easy" setup, public WAN IP, and a 172.22.0.0/16 on the LAN).
And no, our IP is not blacklisted or so.

Is something known about that problem?

Thanks,
Fabian

I'm using pfsense 1.2.3-Release and today i installed spamd to test.

In the first moment spamd are blocking every mail that come to port 25 to my network don't forwarding nothing to my mail server (postfix) too.

But, looking in pfsense forum i followed some threads about a bug in spamd where we need change some permission to avoid a pfctl error report in log.

That link show u what i'm talking about.

http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=18405.0

Then made the command:

"/pw user mod _spamd -u 0/"

And rebooting, the problema appear to be solved.

Now my mails are forwarded to mail server.

Remember, i've installed today, and don't know if everything is really fine.

att