>Hi Everyone,
>
>Just loaded a nanobsd image of pfSense 2.0 onto a CF card for Alix board. I
>have only used v1.2.3 in the past and I never used the internet to upgrade it.
>In fact, I am under the impression >that v1.2.3 is the latest and there are no
>upgrades to it.
>
>I am wondering if there is a nice and easy way of upgrading 2.0 to the new
>daily snapshots or to downgrade a day or two back?
>
>Thanks,

When you flash an image appropriate to the size of the CF you are using, there
are two partitions that are flashed (slices). When you upgrade, it upgrades the
slice you aren't using with the new version, and if that doesn't work, you can
use the gui to boot off of the old slice. Very nice and easy.

Dimitri