The only reason why I want this is because I am lazy :-) I don't have a feed
from my basement to my work area. I have wireless all over the building. So,
I want to connect the pfsense router wireless to the main wireless router.
Also, it would be great to know this because I need to know the in and out
of pfsense 2.0 before I can deploy it at customer site.

Is Master a mode that should appear in the list? This a WiFi USB dongle.
It's made to be in client mode. Why wouldn't it work with pfSense as client
mode?

Thanks