HISTORY
    ....  The dprintf() and vdprintf() functions were added in FreeBSD 8.0.

So, this means I can't build 1.2.3 on 7.2 any longer!  I would assume that
setting the version # to 1.2.3 would pull the right branch of the source, but I
guess using the menu, I actually just picked RELENG_1_2 or RELENG_7_2 which
appears to set:

RELENG_7_2)
        echo ">>> Setting builder environment to use RELENG_1.2.3-REL w/
FreeBSD 7.2 ..."
        export FREEBSD_VERSION="7"
        export FREEBSD_BRANCH="RELENG_7_2"
        export
SUPFILE="${BUILDER_TOOLS}/builder_scripts/${FREEBSD_BRANCH}-supfile"
        export PFSENSE_VERSION=1.2.3
        export PFSENSETAG=RELENG_1_2
        export PFSPATCHFILE=${BUILDER_TOOLS}/builder_scripts/patches.RELENG_7_2
        export
CUSTOM_COPY_LIST="${BUILDER_TOOLS}/builder_scripts/copy.list.RELENG_1_2"
        export PFSPATCHDIR=${BUILDER_TOOLS}/patches/RELENG_7_2
        export PFSPORTSFILE=buildports.RELENG_1_2
        export EXTRA_DEVICES=${EXTRA_DEVICES:-""}
        set_items
;;

What gives here?  Is 1.2.3 really broken now under 7.2 or should I have some
other branch I should be pulling code from?