On 2/10/2011 7:30 PM, Moshe Katz wrote:
Is your ISP Verizon? We have had many ARP issues with Verizon FIOS. For our pfSense box to get all of our IPs, we have to manually set each of the IPs as the WAN IP (one by one), then set up the Virtual IP settings after we do that.

Moshe

Moshe Katz
-- mo...@ymkatz.net <mailto:mo...@ymkatz.net>
-- +1(301)867-3732