Hi.
I have seem to reach a point whereby I understand the Traffic Shaper /
queue's functions. (Atleast I think I do). [image: Wink]

Although with specific data like torrent data, it seems not able to handle
it right. It always goes to default queue, no matter firewall settings.

But when default queue(qP2P(with a realtime max of xx%)) is overloaded, it
uses qOthersLow.
If setting a Realtime max % on qOthersLow too and it gets overloaded, the
rest of the data doesnt use another queue, it stops at: qP2P max% +
qOthersLow max%.

Limiters does not seem to work :/ I have tried different settings in a * * *
ip-source ip-destination *** firewall rule. Created two limiters, 1 for
upload, 1 for download. No up- or download gets affected :/

Iam using 2.0 newest version. Scenario is: Internet-->Router(with NAT and
DHCP+plugnplay enabled)-->pfSense(standard configuration, no proxy, Queues
created by the Wizard)-->Client
Router serves 10.0.0.3-->pfSense(wan) and pfSense(lan) is 192.168.1.1.

Would any1 comment on these statements, help me, correct me and so on, I
would appreciate it alot [image: Smiley]

This question is also posted by me in the forum: Forum
Thread<http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,40001.0.html>
I have also been active and asking/getting help on the IRC channel #pfsense
@ freenode irc net.

But I need help :)

Thank you
RafterX