Hello list,
    Creating a bridged OVPN server on pfSense 2.0 as per
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,36156.0.html , I've
successfully allowed OVPN clients to remotely connect to the local
network. I opted to use "mode server" since I prefer the pfSense DHCP
server to handle all clients homogeneously.
    However, even with push "redirect-gateway def1" in the server
configuration (not sure what def1 is), non-local (wrt pfSense) traffic
on the client still does not go through the VPN. This becomes a
problem when trying to access DNS addresses that only exists on the
local network; the Windows 7 client continues to use the default
gateway and DNS servers configured by its ISP.
    Not sure if this is a server or client OS related problem, but:
        1. How do I redirect all client traffic through the VPN with
this configuration?
        2. My guess is for this case Windows is giving the WAN
interface higher precedence over the VPN TAP interface?
        3. If that is so, would it be wise to set the VPN TAP
interface to a precedence higher than the WAN interface?
        4. Wouldn't it cause a chicken and egg problem and end up
disconnecting the VPN connection?
        5. What are the alternatives to solving this problem?

Liwei