Hi Greg,

On 26-8-2011 16:45, greg whynott wrote:
?...    i'm not sure what you are saying.   the documentation does not
indicate i have to have each modem hanging off its own interface
directly connected the the pfsense box,  and from a network perspective
there isn't anything wrong with having 2 gateways on the same
network.  they each have a unique IP and go to different ISPs.   Am I
wrong here?

Yeah, that should theoretically work as intended. Can you send me that part for the /tmp/rules.debug to me (private email)?

If you could send the part of the config.xml that contains the gateway items and gateway groups that would be swell.

Atleast, that's way I intended it to work and why I added the gateways format in the first place.

I was misunderstanding that you were using the same Gateway IP address on 2 different interfaces. Which is something which didn't work in 1.2 and still won't in 2.0.

Regards,

Seth

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/smallnet.jpg/
is what the set up looks like.