http://code.google.com/p/pidgin-facebookchat/

T J wrote:

Hello. I just have a small question. I am not sure if this is on the drawing board for the development team, but I'll ask anyway. Is there a plan for making it possible to sign in to facebook's IM service using Pidgin IM? I was wondering, because I think it would be a pretty nice feature to add to Pidgin. Pidgin can sign in to a lot of other services, so I was hoping that I would be able to sign in to Facebook IM using it someday.
Hope this is a work in progress or at least an idea on someone's mind besides mine.

spirit(~)lurker
"The simple things in life, are the best things in life."

You can unsubscribe from the list's website above.