Ian McCready wrote:

I have browsed your support forums and google in general and still can't figure this out. How do I stop Pidgin from sending me emails of texts.

I rather doubt that Pidgin is doing this. I suspect it is the service you are using. Look at the email headers. I think you will find that email doesn't originate from your machine.

If it is, it will almost certainly be a plugin that you installed at some time in the past.

It's emailing me any conversation I have, and saying this chats happened while you were away. Granted I had my status as away, and it did it, but then it also did it while I was available. I tried restarting Pidgin. I want it to never email me...

--
David Woolley