On Fri, 4 May 2012 18:05:54 +0100
Никола Гюров <ngyuro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I read that I should download some
> purple pidgin plugin, I did, but now I don't know how to install it,
> because it doesn't say that anywhere... It's in some weird file format
> that I don't know how to open and I don't know in which folder to put
> it either.

If you are using Windows, then the plugins are .dll files which should
be placed in the plugins subdirectory of where Pidgin is installed,
that's probably in C:\Program Files\Pidgin. Note that the most recent
plugin pack also has some files that need to go in a subdirectory
called bin again in the above directory.

If you need further help then some debug window output would be
helpful, I don't know about the IRC case but without knowing about the
server you will find it difficult to connect. Others have Facebook chat
working, so it's probably a settings problem.

--

Brian Morrison