Dana Wentzel spake unto us the following wisdom:
> How do you disable showing the Outlook calendar meetings in pigeon?
> For instance, anything that is not marked private (if marked private
> it says "In a Meeting"), it shows what the subject of the meeting is.
> We need to have privacy of this and cannot figure out how to disable
> that function.

Pidgin doesn't do this.  This is almost certainly something configured
in the Oracle services you are using.  You need to talk to Oracle IT,
we are not affiliated with Oracle and do not know anything about your
internal services.  Please tell them that you mistakenly contacted
Pidgin because their support procedures are unclear, when you contact
them.

Ethan