On 21/09/15 19:05, Mark Lipton wrote:

Is there an option to use Pidgin on my iphone as well?  If not, is there
another compatible app that I could use to communicate via IM with
Pidgin buddies?

Pidgin requires GUI libraries that only exist for desktop systems.

We don't know what protocol Oracle's internal servers use, although it likely to be XMPP, so just search the relevant app store for XMPP. You will need to ask Oracle IT support about what configuration information is needed.

In any case, asking Oracle IT support may well result in a recommendation.