Van: David Woolley
Verzonden: zaterdag 28 januari 2017 18:44
Aan: Vincent Buijs; support@pidgin.im
Onderwerp: Re: Please help!

On 28/01/17 17:18, Vincent Buijs wrote:
> Hi, I cannot login with my google account on pidgin. It say's that it's
> not authorized. Can someone help me with this?

There is no such thing as a Pidgin account.  You will have an instant
messaging account with some service provider, and you need to make sure
that you are providing the right credentials for that account.

You should contact that service provider regarding the credentials.

We will need to know who they are, or see the contents of your debug
window, even to suggest typical problems associated with that provider.