What is wrong with your fucking email system?!!! Why the fuck does it refuse to send me a bloody confirmation ‎to remove?

Regards,

Richard Vickery

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Eion Robb
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 14:52
To: ionb...@safe-mail.net
Cc: Pidgin Support List
Subject: Re: Installation help with domain and resource boxes

Hi there,

The 'Domain' field is where the 'jabber.calyxinstitute.org' server name goes.  The 'Resource' field is used to differentiate your client when you log in to that account from multiple places, so you might use 'Home' for your home PC or 'Phone' for your phone, etc.  You can also leave it blank and let the server assign a random resource to you.

Cheers,
Eion