Hi again,

(Please make sure you CC the support mailing list in future, in case
someone else is able to help you better)

It looks like the window just needs to be resized using the standard window
resizing technique of hovering over an edge of a window until you see the
pointer change to arrows, then clicking to drag the edge/corner of the
window to the size that you'd prefer.

Cheers,
Eion