Thank you very much for your kind reply!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Woolley <for...@david-woolley.me.uk>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 7:05 PM
To: Sun-Young Hahn <sun-young.h...@oracle.com>
Cc: Pidgin Support List <support@pidgin.im>
Subject: Re: Query] Mobile Pidgin

On 27/08/18 01:53, Sun-Young Hahn wrote:
> Hello Team,

There is no team.  This is a public peer support mailing list.

> Where can I get the information how to install/use Pidgin mobile(Glaxy
> &
> iPhone) version?

Or rather you have the wrong team.  You want one of Oracle's IT support teams,
as you want a mobile client compatible with Oracle's intranet instant messaging
server.

Pidgin itself only works on platforms that support the GTK+ GUI library, which
tend to be platforms with mice, but Pidgin is one of many IM clients and, given
our guess that Oracle are using XMPP, there should be several mobile device
clients that will work with Oracle's IM service.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the wrong
place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.