That is a cyber-squatted domain, not a service. I'm not going to look any further, as such domains tend to be high risk for malware infections.

On 11/10/18 20:53, Alan Zaharia wrote:
The service that I wanna get to is Anonamouse.net and is a Audiobook and what is the protocol

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
*From:* David Woolley <for...@david-woolley.me.uk>
*Sent:* Thursday, October 11, 2018 5:40:40 AM
*To:* Alan Zaharia; support@pidgin.im
*Subject:* Re: iOS App
On 10/10/18 21:23, Alan Zaharia wrote:

Do you have Pidgin for iOS app?

No.  The Apple App Store policies are considered incompatible with open
source software and Pidgin uses the GTK+ GUI library which I don't
believe exists for IOS, in part for similar reasons.

I think it is also the case that Pidgin assumes the use of a mouse.

What service are you trying to access, or what protocol are you trying
to use?  There may be IOS applications that are compatible with these.