The 403 has come form oday.ms (or possibly from some TOR related server). Asterisk is just passing on the bad news.

On 17/10/18 10:34, Cooper Webbe wrote:
I’m not to sure what you mean by my instant messagaing service but I am trying to create a jabber account for the 0day forum on tor onion browser. It tells me that the protocol I need to select is XMPP and the Domn is 0day.ms <http://0day.ms> I’m not to sure what else I’m doing wrong

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 6:38 pm, David Woolley <for...@david-woolley.me.uk <mailto:for...@david-woolley.me.uk>> wrote:

    On 17/10/18 08:17, Cooper Webbe wrote:
     > I receive and error 403 whenever i try to register, what am i
    doing wrong?

    Error 403 comes from your instant messaging service, not from Pidgin.
    You will need to ask them, but generally it means you are not
    allowed to
    use the service, e.g. you've entered the wrong password.

    There is not enough information here for anyone from the service to
    work
    out what is wrong, but we can't even work out which service you are
    trying to use.