There are a few posts each month.

David Balažic

-----Original Message-----
From: Support <support-boun...@pidgin.im> On Behalf Of Phil Smith III
Sent: torek, 28. julij 2020 16:23
To: support@pidgin.im
Subject: Did this list die?

CAUTION: Origin is external! The content might not be safe!

I haven't received anything since February. I can login and my settings are all
correct. I've updated them so I'll see an ack of my own postings, so at least
I'll know if THIS one went. I doubt it's being filtered as spam, as I do my own
filtering at the client level and thus should see any such.

I was reminded of the list because I realized I hadn't heard anything about
Hangouts allegedly dying in a while;
https://support.google.com/a/answer/9197126?hl=en
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/9197126?hl=en&ref_topic=9197125>
&ref_topic=9197125 suggests it's just being renamed, but that makes me wonder
if the plugin is going to stop working.

Apologies if this has been covered in the almost six months since I last
received a digest!