*Hi,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

*Need LOAN IQ C# Developers *

*Location: JERSEY CITY*

*Must have: C# and Loan IQ*

Here are the job specs for the Loan IQ resources:

Looking for a technical analyst to work alongside a business analyst,
support group, and business to:

·         Provide local SME knowledge, functional system expertise and
support to development resources and users

·         Create new / update existing functional specifications for new
interfaces or changes to existing interfaces

·         Work with global development team to assist with development unit
testing

·         Update regional configuration code tables changes in Dev and UAT
environments and test changes

*Candidates should have:*

·         Expert knowledge of Loan IQ including but not limited to the Data
Model, Functionality, Business Uses, Test Cases, Ad Hoc, Structure,
Security, and SQL

·         Expert knowledge of Capital Markets: Loans, including Operations,
Deal Structure, Loan Types, and the various businesses that support Loans

·         5+ years of IT experience with around 3+ years of experience in*
Loan IQ*

·         Knowledge of the LIQ data model and SQL

·         Knowledge of Misys API (C++, C#)

*Consultant* – Looking for a more seasoned resource to work.  Will work
with other members on the Global Treasury Technology group to get a better
understanding of LoanIQ and how to integrate with other existing systems
and frameworks being used.

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>