Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Quant Developer: @  NY- LONG TERM ( LOCALS ONLY )*

The role requires an energetic self-starter to bolster a dynamic and
growing dev team.  The candidate will work among a team building new
systems for a growing fund.  Must excel owning development projects, seeing
them through from design to deployment while working collaboratively within
a team.  Need to be comfortable working with end users and other developers
to deliver a solid robust technology environment.  It is a hands on role so
good troubleshooting skills are a must, as is the willingness to attack
issues and build resiliency into systems.  The ideal candidate has a keen
interest in learning about our business.  The position provides
opportunities for interaction with many front end business users, including
traders, strategists, financial modelers, controllers and operations.
Excellent communication skills are required since direct interaction with
traders and senior business decision makers is common.

Looking for a person to help develop, maintain and expand the current
Risk\Pricing\Trading analytics framework.  The person must have hands on
experience developing analytics in C++.  Experience  integrating and
exposing C++ analytics into excel is highly desirable (preferably using
XLW) as well as the ability to design and troubleshoot large trading
spreadsheets.

Desired Skills and Experience

*Required:*

·         Detailed Fixed Income (mostly liquid rates) product knowledge.

·         Vanilla FX product knowledge.

·         Vanilla Credit Product knowledge.

·         Detailed hands on experience with pricing and Risk management in
a Multi-curve  framework.

·         Strong C++.

·         Strong SQL.

·         Strong Excel skills.

·         Strong relevant mathematics knowledge (Spline Interpolation,
Optimization, Stochastic Calculus, Statistics).

·         Option pricing and risk calculations (Greeks).

·         Ability to directly interact with traders and risk managers
independently to provide quantitative\analytical solutions.

Desirable:

·         VAR system analytics

·         Scenario Analysis techniques in FX and Fixed Income markets

·         Experience with XLW

·         Experience with analytics  and risk management techniques
involved with Rates RV and Macro trading

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>